7М01301 – Pedagogy and methodology of primary education
Cipher – the name of the specialty:
7М01301 – Pedagogy and methodology of primary education.
Accreditation passing (year of completion, period):
Period of study:
Scientific and pedagogical direction – 2 years.
The awarded degree:
Scientific and pedagogical direction – Magister of pedagogical sciences on speciality 7М01301 -«Pedagogy and methodology of primary education».
Sphere of professional activity:
Sphere of professional activity Magister of humanitarian science on specialty 6М010200- «Pedagogy and methodology of primary education» scientific and pedagogical direction is: pedagogical activity in the higher education system, scientific and research work, management activities in external economic and external policy areas.
Objects of professional activity:
Object of professional activity Magister 7М01301 – «Pedagogy and methodology of primary education» are pedagogical process at secondary schools first stage all types and methodical work in institutions.
Subject of professional activity:
Subjects of professional activity graduates are psychology and pedagogical diagnostics, modeling of pedagogical activity, planning and organization of pedagogical process, analysis and regulation, self-development, self-education, communication with social institutes.
Types of professional activity:
Magister 7М01301 – «Pedagogy and methodology of primary education» can perform following types of professional activity:
- diagnostic – studying of the personality of the school student, educations results, education and development;
- organizational and technological (organizational process of education on the basis of pedagogical technologies);
- administrative and pedagogical (interaction “subject subject”, management in education);
- project (modeling of education of primary school);
- scientific and research (creative search in the solution of problems of education, studying of pedagogical experience, reflection).
Bases of practic:
Faculty of Pedagogics K. Zhubanov ARSU, chair of pedagogics, psychology and elementary education, Aktobe c., secondary schools № 39, 56, secondary school in v. Novyi.